Edawah Technologies Limited, the technology partner of The E-dawah Foundation seeks 3 technology savvy and proactive interns. The internship scheme provides an opportunity to be part of an innovative team working on furthering dawah frontiers in Nigeria and around the world among other interesting projects.
The interns would be involved in diverse and interesting projects ranging from software (web and mobile) application development, project management, graphic design, sound engineering etc.
It is a 1 year program most suitable for post-ND IT students & May 2015 NYSC corpers (posted to Oyo State).
It would be quite intensive so you have to be a hardworking, dynamic self-starter with an eye for detail and able to work independently. Applicants should be highly organized and possess a blend of the following skills:
- MUST BE A FAST LEARNER AS YOU WOULD GO THROUGH SERIES OF TRAININGS
- Strong passion for coding and uplifting Islam through it.
- Strong analytical and computer skills (not necessarily from Computer Science)
- Strong research and quantitative skills
- Ability to work alone and unsupervised if required
Duration: 1 year
Start date: May 2015 (in sha Allaah)
To apply, send your CV to [email protected] and a cover letter demostrating your suitability.
For inquiries or more information, please call 08075724378, 02-2911864, 07025832605